2019-2020 Campbellford Fair Ambassador
Hailey Curle Palmer
Campbellford Fair Ambassador Program
The Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Society invites all young males and females residing in Northumberland County to enter the Campbellford Fair Ambassador Competition. The selected 2020 Campbellford Fair Ambassador will represent the Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Society during the Fair and at community events throughout the year. They will receive a $1,000 scholarship along with lots of other great prizes. The Ambassador Program is a great opportunity for youth to build leadership skills, serve their community, get involved and build lasting relationships.
- Contestants must be 17-23 years old as of August 1, 2020.
- The selected Ambassador is expected to be available to represent the Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Society on the three days of the fair. Activities will be assigned throughout the weekend to participate in.
- The selected Ambassador is expected to represent the Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Society throughout the year at various community events, the O.A.A.S. Convention Ambassador Leadership Program in Toronto in February 2021, and the C.N.E. Ambassador of the Fairs Leadership Program in August 2021.
- Interested applicants must apply by July 10th, 2020.
- Applicants will compete on Monday July 27th. Each applicant will complete an interview and deliver a 3-minute prepared presentation about themselves.
- The selected Ambassador will be announced during the opening ceremonies on the Campbellford Fair, Friday August 7th.
For more information please contact Katie Petherick (705)653-7085 or Heather Owens (613)242-7102.
Past Fair Queens/Fair Ambassador