Welcome to Campbellford fair, the best weekend of the year!
Come and enjoy a salmon sandwich and fresh pie from Our Fair Ladies in the Food booth, Ice cream in the arena and fresh Lemonade and Taffy at the midway all weekend long!!!
Wait… there is more stuff to see and enjoy at the fair besides the food? Oh, of course, how could I forget the Demolition Derby, and live music Saturday night, the Children’s activity centre, hot diggity dogs and the incredible talent of individuals in our community as they display their animals, crops, crafts and baking!
Over my reign as Campbellford ambassador I have grown to love this weekend more than ever before, meeting the amazing volunteers behind the fair and seeing all the behind the scenes planning that starts as soon as last year finishes.
I can’t wait to see you at the 165th Campbellford Fair!
Fair Ambassador Program
The Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Society invites all young males and females residing in Northumberland County to enter the Campbellford Fair Ambassador Competition. The selected 2019 Campbellford Fair Ambassador will represent the Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Society during the Fair and at community events throughout the year. They will receive a $1,000 scholarship along with lots of other great prizes. The Ambassador Program is a great opportunity for youth to build leadership skills, serve their community, get involved and build lasting relationships.
- Contestants must be 17-23 years old as of August 1, 2019.
- The selected Ambassador is expected to be available to represent the Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Society on the three days of the fair. Activities will be assigned throughout the weekend to participate in.
- The selected Ambassador is expected to represent the Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Society throughout the year at various community events, the O.A.A.S. Convention Ambassador Leadership Program in Toronto in February 2020, and the C.N.E. Ambassador of the Fairs Leadership Program in August 2020.
- Interested applicants must apply by July 8th, 2019. Applications are available at campbellfordfair.ca.
- Applicants will compete on Monday July 22nd. Each applicant will complete an interview and deliver a 3-minute prepared presentation about themselves.
- The selected Ambassador will be announced during the opening ceremonies on the Campbellford Fair, Friday August 9th.
For more information please visit campbellfordfair.ca or contact Katie Petherick (705)653-7085 or Heather Owens (613)242-7102
Past Fair Queens/Fair Ambassador